Saturday, July 12, 2008

At the Beach

Summertime and the living is easy! Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!



Saturday 9: At the Beach

1. Do you plan to be at the beach this summer?

2. Do you have a favorite beach?

3. How old were you on your first beach trip?

4. Did your folks own or rent a cottage at the beach?

5. Have you or would you bring your kids to the same beaches you went to as a kid?

6. What type of bathing suit do you wear at the beach?

7. Do you have favorite food you like to eat at the shore?

8. Do you have a favorite drink you like at the shore?

9. When is the next time you will be beach bound?


Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend~!


13 comments:

MiLeTTe said...

mine's up @ http://belles-lettresofmilet.romelettedlopez.com/

Tere {Blessings in Life} said...

These Qs makes me want to go to the beach again! Happy Saturday! :)

ZJ said...

Hi Sam... I enjoyed this week's Saturday 9. My husband and I are actually at the beach-town of Phuket in Thailand!!

Diana_CT said...

My answers are posted on my blog... here.

Tink said...

Week #2 is now up.

Cat. said...

Right, my relatively beach-less life is on display here. Enjoy! :-)

Kwizgiver said...

I miss my old beach days. *sigh*

Mimi Lenox said...

Hi Sam. Great questions.
I'm up here

one tiny voice said...

Hi :) I just joined in lol Great questions!

Jen E said...

now I want to go to the beach even more than normal. haha

Trish (wheresthebox) said...

Kind of hard to answer since I have only been at the beach once in my life, but mine are up! Have a great week, everybody.

Anna said...

Thanks for posting! Mine is up at: http://fuchsia-revolver.org/?p=415

Anonymous said...

Now do you worried about that in the game do not had enough 2moons dil to play the game, now you can not worried, my friend told me a website, in here you can buy a lot 2moons gold and only spend a little money, do not hesitate, it was really, in here we had much 2moon dil, we can sure that you will get the cheap 2moons gold, quick to come here to buy 2moons dil.

Now do you worried about that in the game do not had enough 9Dragons gold to play the game, now you can not worried, my friend told me a website, in here you can buy a lot 9 Dragons gold and only spend a little money, do not hesitate, it was really, in here we had much 9Dragons money, we can sure that you will get the cheap 9Dragons gold, quick to come here to buy 9 Dragons gold.