1. When was the last time you lost your temper with someone?
2. What was it about?
3. Were you totally right or totally wrong?
4. If wrong, how long until you realized it? If right, how long until the other person realized it?
5. Did you go a lengthy of time without speaking?
6. Who made the first move?
7. Do you feel the situation is resolved now?
8. Do you ever give in, knowing you weren’t wrong, to keep the peace?
9. Was there permanent damage even though you’ve made up?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend~!