Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Return to Sender
1. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
2. Can you change the oil on a car?
3. Name three things you have on you at all times.
4. What’s your life motto?
5. What’s a word that you say a lot?
6. What were you doing at midnight last night?
7. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
8. Who is your worst enemy?
9. What does your watch look like?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend~!