Saturday, January 17, 2009

The First Apartment

Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

1. Where had you moved from?

2. Describe your first apartment.

3. How old were you when you had your apartment?

4. Did you have roommates? If yes, tell us more.

5. What was your place of employment then?

6. How were you finances at the time?

7. Tell us about a lover who spent a night there.

8. Tell us about a band you listen to then. (You can cheat. Look it up.)

9. How long did you live there and why did you move from there?

Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend~!

22 comments:

Debbie said...

woohooo - mine will be up just after midnight.

Anonymous said...

I'm joining again! :)

http://www.mypreciousniche.com/2009/01/first-apartment.html

akawest said...

That brought back memories for me. 1981 was a long time ago.

My answers are here. I played early, as I plan on sleeping as long as I can in my warm bed. It is cold at my desk.

Jodi said...

Mine will be up at 12:01am

Sorry I missed last week, I was in the hospital! I'm glad to be home and able to do this week's. Thank God!

Have a great weekend!

Crazy Sam said...

Jodi-
It's good that you are home and getting better!

Allison said...

Mine's up.

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

I'm in!

Happy New Year!

http://zamejias.blogspot.com

BELLE said...

FUN QUESTIONS....I'M UP...

Unknown said...

Mine are up ::here
That was a trip to memory lane.

Have a nice weekend.

Twisted Cinderella said...

This was a lot of fun.

http://tc-twistedfairytale.blogspot.com/2009/01/saturday-9-first-apartment.html - mine is up for today!

Jared Caraway said...

For me, memory lane's not far behind me (only a couple of years), but I still waxed nostalgic in filling out this set of questions.

You can read my answers here.

Shey said...

Mine's up http://shey27.blogspot.com/2009/01/saturday-9-first-apartment.html

Can you add me to the link of love list too? please:)

Unknown said...

This was good...good and bad memories...

Lisa G said...

What happened to Mr. Linky? Anyhoo, mine's up :)

Purple Stinky Onion (PSO) said...

loved the questions this week, I think it's my first time posting!

purple

Anonymous said...

After a few-weeks hiatus, I'm back with answers to this week's questions. Happy Belated New Year everybody! ;-p

Curious Mind said...

Just found your website and thought I would join the fun. Looks like I'm a bit late, but better late than never.

Diana_CT said...

I finally got my answers posted here.

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Anonymous said...

mine is late.

http://alphadf.com/2009/01/21/saturday-9-apartment/

Stiletto Reflections said...

Cool meme!

Anonymous said...

WOW, i give it try i just came cross this blog by the way great idea i will be coming around,

Here is mine even though is not Saturday, i just wanted to be up to date;)

HERE

All comments are WELCOME!!