Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dying to Know


Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Dying to Know

1. What do you believe happens when we die?

2. Do you consider yourself religious?

3. Do you believe in ghosts?

4. Do you believe that people live on other planets?

5. Have you ever seen something abnormal?

6. Do you believe in reincarnation?

7. Have you ever witnessed a miracle?

8. Is there a person living or dead that influences your philosophies?

9. Is there a work of fiction that closely matches your spiritual beliefs?

Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend~!

11 comments:

Diana_CT said...

My answers are post on my blog here.

Have a good weekend :)

Unknown said...

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

I hope it will be kind to you.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

My answers are up here: http://www.thoughtsandbeyond.com/saturday-9/dying-to-know.html

Sorry for the wrong URL in the linky.

Unknown said...

I needed these today.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Happy New Year!

Cat. said...

Oh
my
gosh--these were HARD today!!!

Thanks for making me think.

Unknown said...

Mine is up http://toycarsinmypurse.blogspot.com
Happy New Year to you!

Dori said...

Loved the questions for this week, really made me think!! Here is wehre they are posted: http://knittinginthesouthwest.blogspot.com/
Have a Happy New Year!!

Debbie said...

I'm up - late but I'm up

Jodi said...

My first time for playing! This is a fun MEME!

Anonymous said...

My answers are posted. =)