Welcome to last Saturday 9 of 2008. What a great year we had memeing the blogosphere! Thank you all for making us the most popular Saturday meme of 2008. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Crazy Sam's Last Meme of 2008
1. What was the best thing that happened to you personally in 2008?
2. What was the worst thing that happened to you personally in 2008?
3. What was the best thing to happen to all of us in 2008?
4. What was the worst thing to happen to all of us in 2008?
5. What was the best gift you receive during the ’08 holidays?
6. What was the best gift (most appropriate or best received) you gave during the ’08 holidays?
7. Do you have any regrets about what you did in 2008?
8. Do you have any regrets about what you didn’t do in 2008?
9. Did you meet anyone that became important to you in 2008?
Thanks so much for joining us for 2008's last Saturday: 9. Have a safe and splendid New Year! Please do not drink and drive. We want you around as Saturday 9 begins 2009. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend~!