Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: 'Tis the Season
1. Do you enjoy receiving or giving presents more?
2. What is you favorite holiday film?
3. Have you started or finished your gift shopping?
4. What does this time of year mean to you?
5. What is your favorite holiday song?
6. What do you love about the holiday season?
7. What do you hate about the holiday season?
8. Do religious ceremonies play a part in your holiday traditions? If yes, how?
9. Who will you spend the holidays with?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend~!