Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: How Do You Sleep
1. How long do you sleep each night?
2. Do you fall asleep easily?
3. Do you fall asleep at times not in your bed?
4. Do you listen to music or use “white noise” to sleep?
5. Do you sleep through the night or get up a couple of times?
6. Do you have trouble sleeping away from your own bed?
7. Do you need an alarm clock to get you up?
8. Do you ever take medication to help you sleep?
9. Do you/have you slept with pets?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend~!