Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Be My Valentine
1. Do you have Valentine’s Day plans?
2. Do you buy a Valentine’s Day gift for someone special?
3. What, so far, was the happiest event of your life?
4. What is the best job that you ever have had?
5. What would be your fantasy job?
6. What would you think would be the worst job?
7. What foreign countries have you visited?
8. What foreign country would be your fantasy trip?
9. Since leaving your home growing up, how many places have you lived?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend~!