Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: With a Little Help From My Friends
1. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years?
2. Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now?
3. It's Friday evening and you're planning your weekend. What's on your agenda?
4. What was the most recent movie to scare you or give you the creeps?
5. Finally, the new cast and movie of Star Trek are out. Excited or indifferent?
6. Do you have any nervous habits?
7. Do you swear in general?
8. Do you swear on your blog?
9. Does it bother you when you read a post with curse words?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend~!