Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Uninvited
1. Do you mind people to show up uninvited?
2. Last person you talked to on the phone?
3. Last person on your missed call list?
4. Who calls you the most?
5. What is your favorite song about breaking up?
6. If someone sent you an unexpected gift, what would you like it to be?
7. Your classic rock station plays the top songs of all time. What is number one?
8. Do you live for today or tomorrow?
9. What movie villain scared you as a kid?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!