Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: It's My Party
1. Do you prefer to host or be a guest at a party?
2. Would you rather go to a large party or a small dinner party?
3. What is you worst flaw?
4. What is you best character trait?
5. What habit in others annoys you?
6. What qualities in others do you admire?
7. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
8. Do you tend to be shy with strangers?
9. Do you prefer to lead or follow in a group of people?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!