Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Never Say Never Again
1. Do you like James Bond films? If yes, what’s your favorite?
2. Are you daring enough to go snorkeling in the water fountain at the mall?
3. Do you sometimes hate everything and everyone around you?
4. Do you secretly or openly believe the world revolves around you?
5. Would you rather buy a moped or a Harley Davidson?
6. Do you water ski or ice ski?
7. Tell us about the last time that you tailgated.
8. What was the last concert that you attended?
9. What’s the most exotic food that you’ve ate?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!