Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Games People Play
1. What was your favorite active game as a child?
2. What was your favorite board game as a child?
3. Tell us about a friend you played these games with in your youth.
4. What is your favorite card game?
5. What board games do you enjoy now?
6. Do you play video games? Which ones?
7. Tell us about the friends you play games with now.
8. Do you play any sports now?
9. What’s your favorite sport to watch?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!