1. When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up?
2. Did you ever pursue that career?
3. If you are not in that field, what changed?
4. What is your current job?
5. What's the best part of what you do?
6. Do you have plans to do something else down the road?
7. How did you get your present job? If you are a stay at home mom, how long did you need to plan that move?
8. Did your parents influence your choices of jobs over the years?
9. What advice would you give your children on careers?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!