Saturday, October 3, 2009
Let's Go to Bed
Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. Has a relationship been effected by how one of you slept?
2. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
3. Do you sleep on your back, side, or stomach?
4. Describe the bedding on your bed right now. How does it change with the seasons? Are you particular about your pillows or linens?
5. When sleeping with someone, do you hog the bed, steal covers, or snore?
6. What do you wear to bed? If it varies, explain.
7. No matter how much you love someone, would you rather alone?
8. Tell us about a time when you awoke in bed, saw the person next to you and thought, "Oh, no..."
9. Tell us about a time when you awoke thinking it was a different day than it was.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!