Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: I Saw It on TV
1. What new TV show rocks your world this year?
2. What is your least favorite ethnic food, and what makes it your least favorite?
3. When does liking someone a lot become loving that person?
4. Is there a job you would do for free, and is it your current job?
5. What is one person/thing that inspired you to take action of some sort?
6. Though you might not believe in it, would you like fate to exist?
7. Tell us about a news story that truly shocked you.
8. What's something you're looking forward to?
9. What characteristics do you despise?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!