Saturday, July 2, 2011
Take Me Back
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Take Me Back
1. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
2. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would you be wearing?
3. What's your favorite shirt?
4. Have you ever been on your school's track team?
5. Do you own a pair of Converse?
6. Where are you at right now?
7. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
8. Don't you hate when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over?
9. Do you watch the news?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!