Saturday, July 30, 2011
I'm Not in Love
Saturday 9: I'm Not in Love
1. Have you ever been in love but tried to deny it?
2. Someone throws a party in your honor. The only guests are your past lovers. You're current spouse or significant other is cool with this. They ask you to speak and say something good about those assembled. Would there be someone there you could not say something good about?
3. How long can you go without your cell phone? Do you own a so-called “smart phone”?
4. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
5. Would you rather spend a whole day with your mom or your dad? (If either or both have passed, answer as if they're alive.)
6. Tell us one thing about your first boyfriend or girlfriend.
7. Has an ex ever written something about you on facebook or their blog that was nasty about you?
8. What was the last thing you borrowed and never returned?
9. Who is someone famous that you've met?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!