Saturday, August 6, 2011
I Wonder What She's Doing Tonight
Saturday 9: I Wonder What She's Doing Tonight
1. Have you ever lost a lover and spent way too much time wondering what they were doing?
2. What was your favorite vacation ever?
3. Do you like surprises? If yes, what kinds? Or are you one of those people who absolutely has to know what's going on before it happens?
4. Have you ever written a poem? Feel free to share one. Or even a dirty limerick is OK.
5. Did anything interesting show up in your mail lately besides the bills?
6. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now? Family members don't count.
7. Do you own a pet? If so, do you buy them presents for holidays? Do you consider your pet(s) spoiled? If you don't own one, do you think you will one day?
8. It's Friday afternoon and you're planning your weekend. What's on your agenda on a hot August night?
9. What's your worst nervous habit?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!