Saturday, August 27, 2011
I Fought the Law
Saturday 9: I Fought the Law
1. Have you ever been on the wrong side of the law?
2. What was the last thing you described as either “surprisingly good” or “surprisingly bad?”
3. When was the last time you unintentionally surprised someone else?
4. When was the last time you deliberately surprised someone else?
5. What was the last really funny movie you watched?
6. What is something that you've never done that you secretly are dying to do?
7. What do you hope is different in your life by August 2012?
8. Who is the last person you greeted at your door?
9. If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!