Saturday, August 20, 2011
You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
Saturday 9: You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
1. In a relationship, have you ever hung in even when you knew for sure it was over?
2. If you had the ability to perpetually alleviate any pain on your body, what would it be?
3. What place would you visit if money were no object?
4. What is one thing you would love to change about yourself?
5. Do you think your parents were too strict growing up?
6. In general, how many old friends do you have that you talk to at least once a year?
7. What was the last compliment you received?
8. Have you ever told someone you loved them but didn't really mean it?
9. In your opinion, would it be harder to lose someone close to you more as a child or harder as an adult?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!