1. Who or what bores you enough to mentally drift away?
2. How many members of your family not living with you do you see on during the holidays?
3. When spending time with family, how long after you arrive do you begin to feel "antsy" about being there too long?
4. Does your family more generally get along at a holiday gathering or are there generally arguments?
5. Are you ever embarrassed by your family around friends?
6. Of the celebrities that died in 2011, who will you miss the most?
7. When you watch a movie in a movie theater, do you like the theater filled to capacity, halfway full, or nearly empty? Does your answer change depending on the type of movie you're seeing or do you feel the same way regardless of the movie or genre?
8. What’s one really cool/useful/nice thing you purchased for yourself this year?
9. Are you in the holiday spirit yet?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!