1. “Everybody lies. But it's alright because nobody listens.” is one of Bud's Law's. What do you lie about?
2. When you purchase a DVD, what besides the the movie itself, what do you enjoy the most? Is it the director's commentary, the deleted scenes, the bloopers or the behind-the-scenes documentary?
3. What would you most like to accomplish before the year is over?
4. What is your current percentage of online shopping? Is it going to be more this year than last?
5. What's left to do at your place (or where you are going)? Is the tree up? ...or maybe you're just happy you found that fave Christmas coffee mug and are calling that good?
6. If you could get worry free, cost free plastic surgery, would you? If yes, where?
7. Do you think the child you were growing up, would like the adult you've become?
8. What will you miss about 2011?
9. What is something you'd love to see invented?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!