1) Dancing all night to the best song ever would be good for the cardiovascular system. When is the last time you exercised?
2) The girl in this song is the daughter of a dentist. "Dentophobia" is fear of dentists. How do you feel about going to the dentist?
3) One Direction performed this on Good Morning, America. Do you watch morning TV? If so, which show?
4) Listening to upbeat pop songs like this one makes Sam feel young. When is the last time you participated in an activity commonly connected to childen (like swinging on a swing, drinking chocolate milk, playing a board game, etc.)?
5) One of the boys, Louis Tomlinson, was an actor before joining the band. How many different professions have you tried? What were they?
6) The fans that have made One Direction millionaires are also the target audience for series like The Hunger Games, Harry Potter and Wimpy Kid. Do you read Young Adult literature?
7) If this is the "best song ever," what song do you consider the worst? Tell us which song just sets your teeth on edge.
8) One Direction performed at the Royal Variety Show for Queen Elizabeth. If you found yourself presented to Her Majesty, what would you say?
9) Right now, is your life moving in the right direction or are you feeling a bit aimless?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!