1) In this song, our hero offers to take his girl down to the river to catch a catfish dinner. What is your favorite seafood?
2) Luke Bryan went to Georgia State University, home of the Panthers. What was your school mascot?
3) Have you ever tried acupuncture?
4) Just last night, Crazy Sam threw away a jar of Miracle Whip because it expired in September 2013. Is your refrigerator neat and organized? Or is it a disaster area, like Sam's?
5) Which is more important to you -- saving time or saving money?
6) Sam's next door neighbor is named Jim. He's retired, smokes a pipe and drives a red Corolla. Tell us about one of your neighbors.
7) What's the most recent magazine you flipped through?
8) Could your vehicle use a trip to the car wash right now?
9) Did you hit the snooze button this morning?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!