Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: That's What Friends Are For (1985)1) This week's song is performed by an all-star quartet: Dionne Warwick, Elton John, Gladys Knight and Stevie Wonder. You have your choice: which of these four would you most like to see in concert?
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
2) Dionne Warwick was Whitney Houston's cousin. Name a Whitney Houston song.
3) Gladys Knight owns a chain of chicken and waffle restaurants around Atlanta. When you have waffles, what do you top them with? (Powdered sugar? Butter? Syrup? Fruit?)
4) Elton John has turned his bad eyesight into a hobby, claiming that over the years he has purchased well over than 200,000 pairs of glasses. Do you wear glasses? If so, how many prescription pairs do you own?
5) Stevie Wonder has a scar on his nose from a 1973 car crash. Have you ever been in a car accident?
6) Burt Bacharach and Carole Bayer Sager were married when they wrote this. Do you know a husband and wife who work together?
7) This song celebrates friendship through good times and bad. Tell us about a happy time you recently shared with someone close to you.
8) Now share a time when you were there for a friend through a tough time.
9) Random question: When is the last time you were out of breath?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!