Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: We Travel Well
1. What part of the world and country do you live in?
2. What is the furthest from home that you have been, and where is it?
3. What travel destination have you enjoyed the most?
4. What travel destination have you enjoyed the least?
5. Is there somewhere you’d like to visit but have not, and where is it?
6. Do you prefer traveling to see historic places or to hit the beach and relax?
7. What popular vacation destination have you never considered because you think you’d not like it?
8. Where do you travel to most recently?
9. Do you like day trip “mini-vacations”?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend~!