Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Do Ya
1. Do ya love New Year's Eve? What did you do? (Or if you arrived here early, what are your plans?)
2. What’s something nice you did for someone else this year?
3. Who do you wish could find their inner spirit to become more comfortable in their life?
4. What’s the best thing to inherit other than money?
5. How many members of your family not living with you did you see on Christmas Day?
6. When spending time with family, how long after you arrive do you begin to feel "antsy" about being there too long?
7. Is your family more likely to have pleasant discussions or heated arguments during a big meal? Do you join in or quietly listen in?
8. Did you get everything you wanted for Christmas? What one thing that you didn’t get would you like to have received?
9. What’s one area of your life you really improved this year?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!