Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: My Woman From Tokyo
1. Have you ever been to Japan? If not would you like to travel there?
2. Have you ever played a game that required removal of clothing?
3. Have you ever dated one of your best friends?
4. Have you ever kissed someone you didn't know?
5. What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?
6. What feature are you most insecure about?
7. What do you miss most about being young?
8. Who is the most annoying musical artist EVER?
9. Have you ever applied for a job that was an internet hoax, asking for credit history and your social security number?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!