Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Wouldn't It Be Nice
1. What's the nicest thing a complete stranger ever did for you?
2. What one thing always speaks deeply to you, to your spirit, no matter your mood or what else is going on in your life?
3. How many jobs have you held in your life? How many of those were part of your chosen career field?
4. Of those jobs, how many did you leave voluntarily?
5. How did you discover Saturday 9? How long have you played? (Thank you for joining in!)
6. What's the worst beverage you've ever tasted?
7. Is there anything in life you are "certain" about? Firm in your beliefs? Strong in your convictions?
8. How did you come up with the title of your blog's posts?
9. Would you consider yourself a good cook?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!