Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: A Long December
1. Looking back at it now, how were your holidays and your time on New Year's Eve?
2. Do you have any unusual collections?
3. If you could train a machine to do one thing for you whenever you wanted, what would you have it do?
4. What is one thing that makes you cry?
5. What do you love to do on the weekend?
6. Do you and your family get along?
7. Have you ever gotten kicked out somewhere? If yes, do tell.
8. Who do you normally turn to when you need to complain about something?
9. What is the last thing you ordered on-line?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!