Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: You Were Meant For Me
1. Have you ever felt that you were “made” for someone or some purpose?
2. What do you do when you have a problem that you can't do anything about it?
3. If marijuana were to be legalized, do you think it should be taxed?
4. What is one thing you should never do on a first date?
5. If someone (at gunpoint) forced you to receive a portrait tattoo of someone, who would it be?
6. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
7. Anything fabulous happen to you last night?
8. For a few years in a row, you receive a nice tax refund: do you make an adjustment with your payroll deduction so they’ll take less, or do you leave it that way so that you can continue to receive the big check every spring?
9. When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!