Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Medicate
1. Do you take a lot of medication?
2. Name one of your flaws and tell us about it.
3. Have you ever won first place? If yes, tell us about your victory!
4. Who is the last person to make you smile? What was happening?
5. Describe a time when you should have tried harder.
6. What are you best at?
7. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?
8. Name 3 things that you think are strange.
9. What is one lesson you have learned in the past 12 months?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!