Saturday 9: Come Dancing
1. When was the last time that you went out dancing?
2. Have you ever had an argument with a teacher?
3. Do you have a tough time remembering people’s names?
4. Would you rather change your past or know your future?
5. What’s one thing you feel you must do in your life before it ends?
6. How many credit cards do you have right now that have a zero balance?
7. What is the most expensive thing you purchased this year?
8 . If you're married, this probably doesn't apply to you, but: Are you mindful about getting tested for STDs/HIV at least semi-regularly? Why/why not? Married people: Were you mindful about this type of thing when you were single? Why/why not?
9. If you could ask the president of the United States one question, what would it be?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!