1. Have you ever had a romantic breakup that was easy?
2. When was the first time that you felt betrayed?
3. Do you feel religious beliefs should have a role in politics?
4. Are you doing anything special this weekend?
5. Oreo cookies turned 100 years old this week. How do YOU eat an Oreo?
6. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
7. Describe a time when you should have tried harder.
8. What is your favorite baseball-related movie?
9. What is one lesson you have learned in the past year?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!