Saturday 9: Forget You
1. Have you ever felt that you needed to just forget an ex-lover?
2. Spring picnics and cookouts are here! What would you want to have on your plate as you head back to the table?
3. It's St. Patrick's Day, March 17th! Do you celebrate? Drink Green Beer? Go out?
4. Did you remember to wear green today?
5. What phrase or saying do you over use?
6. If you could (or could have) change(d) something about your relationship with your parents, what would it be?
7. If the NCAA Men's or Women's Final Four basketball tournament was played in your hometown arena or within easy driving distance from where you live, would you try to attend one of the games?
8. No matter what's going on in your life, what always makes you smile?
9. We've asked this before: What else is on your mind? Go ahead and rant.
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!