Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. When was the most recent time that you felt that you were the last to know something important?
2. Have you ever had a good thing in your life that never ended?
3. Do you have any nasty habits?
4. What is something that you still do that you thought you' outgrow?
5. Have you lost any of your dreams as time went by?
6. As you've grown older, what ways are you still act and think the way you did as when you were younger?
7. Is there a person in your life who still treats you as the same person your were when younger? Do you like it?
8. Have you let yourself go wild in any aspect of your life?
9. How do (or did) you parents feel about what you do for a living?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend! (254: mic)