Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Life is a Lemon And I Want My Money Back
1. When was the last time that you asked for your money back?
2. What was the last thing that you did to help someone?
3. At what point of your life do you think you started to understand who you are?
4. Are there times when you thought you had taken a fall, only to discover more about yourself?
5. What was the last thing you did where you could not believe in what you were doing?
6. Do you think that you must struggle to become strong?
7. Do you feel that your dreams have meaning or are entirely random?
8. What was the last promise you broke?
9. Do you collect anything?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend! (256: harpo)