Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. What’s the best memory that you have of your dad, while growing up?
2. How boring do you think your life is?
3. Can you do any accents? If not, do you know someone who is good at it?
4. What technology did you at first fear that you now could not live without?
5. Do you, or have you ever, thought you have a book in you?
6. How does the weather effect where you live?
7. Are you more interested in you favorite artist’s next work, or the TMZ side of it all?
8. Have you ever felt “battled-scarred” by a relationship or relationships in general? If yes, do tell.
9. Do you tend to root for the bad guy?Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend! (257: grant)