Saturday 9: Cold as Ice (1977)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
Our last Saturday 9 of 2019. Thank you for another great year, everyone!
1) Look back on 2019 and share a happy moment.
2) As 2019 ends, are you making any New Year's resolutions for 2020?
3) Tell us about an obstacle or challenge you faced in 2019.
4) Is it "cold as ice" outside where you are today?
5) Foreigner is this week's featured artist. The band formed in New York City. If you were to travel to New York City, what would you be sure to see?
6) The band went by the name Trigger. They changed it because their prospective record label was already auditioning a different group named Trigger. They settled on Foreigner because half the members were foreign -- from England. If you received a free, round-trip airline ticket to any foreign country, where would you go?
7) In 1977, when this song was popular, Star Wars was breaking all box office records. The Spy Who Loved Me, a James Bond movie, was also a 1977 hit. Which film series do you prefer: Star Wars or James Bond?
8) In 1977, Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak incorporated Apple. Are you answering these 9 questions on an Apple product (PC, laptop, pad or phone)?
9) Random question: What was the last thing you thought of as you dozed off last night?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!