First of all, let me wish you all a Happy Labor Day Weekend
. I’d also like to welcome Judd Corizan
into the world of memes. (Judd, what took you so long?) When he contacted me about helping him launch a Sunday meme feature, I thought, “Of course I’ll help.” When I found out that Bud from the WTIT: The Blog
was involved, it was even an easier decision. Bud has been a part of Saturday: 9
since week one, and he's a riot. So, please if you have the time, join the premiere of Sunday Stealing
tomorrow. Meanwhile it is a three-day weekend! Let’s enjoy summer’s last hurrah. Enjoy your picnics, barbeques and family.
So welcome to the end of summer and Saturday: 9
. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. What are you doing special this weekend for Labor Day?
2. What was your best vacation this past summer?
3. Did you do anything special for the 4th of July?
4. What did you do special for Memorial Day?
5. How was the weather? Tell us where you live and how the weather was as compared to summers past.
6. Did you discover a new favorite summer drink?
7. Did you enjoy this summer’s Olympics?
8. I am from New England (Rhode Island). Lobster rules supreme in the summer. Is lobster part of your summer ritual?
9. What was the best single day of your summer?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9.
As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!"
Enjoy your weekend!