Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. What was the last event or situation that got you really excited?
2. How old were you when you started working and what was your first job?
3. Tell us about your grandparents.
4. Do you procrastinate or are you usually on top of situations?
5. What would others say about you?
6. Do you believe in life on other planets?
7. When was the last time that you were called too thin?
8. Do you work out? Have you ever joined a gym and quit almost immediately?
9. Do you feel that you utilize all your intelligence in every situation?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend! (253: elled)