Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
1. What do you think is the most unique thing about your generation?
2. Do you speak out as often as you should?
3. How often are you tough and unreasonable?
4. Do you believe that sometimes you learn more from a failure than a success?
5. Do you feel that you always have to win?
6. Do you think tradition matters?
7. Do you tend to root for the underdog?
8. Have you ever felt that you want to exceed your parents’ successes?
9. Of all the cartoon characters that you know of, which is most like you?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend! (252)