Saturday 9: Here Comes Peter Cottontail (from the archives)
1) Which do you prefer: colored hard-boiled eggs, chocolate marshmallow eggs, or plastic eggs with coins inside?
2) What's your favorite color of Peeps (yellow, purple, or pink)?
3) All this talk of sweets is making Sam hungry. What's for lunch?
4) This song was introduced by country singer Gene Autry and it's still a favorite. Please share some of the lyrics. (And you're on your own; Sam didn't include a link to the song this week.)
5) Gene Autry was so popular that a town in Oklahoma named itself for him. Have you ever been to Oklahoma?
6) He and his horse Champion also had a TV show. Can you name another famous horse?
7) Gene Autry also recorded "Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer," and it was, of course, wildly popular, too. Who is your favorite recording artist?
8) In 1950, the year Autry recorded this song, Diner's Club issued the first credit card. Think of the last thing you purchased. Did you use cash, a credit card, a debit card, an e-wallet service (Visa Checkout, Paypal, Google Pay, Apple Pay ...) or a check?
9) Easter is recognized as the start of the spring season. What are you looking forward to this spring?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!