Saturday 9: Moves Like Jagger
1. Who makes the best moves in your life?
2. Tell us about a time where you had to be selfish with your time, and felt guilty about it (whether it was time taken from your children or a significant other.
3. Do you feel that you can create more sex appeal or that it's just a given?
4. Do your religious beliefs really influence your behavior?
5. Do you feel there are some things in a significant other that you can't change because of their sex?
6. Do you see a younger less secure person when you gaze in the mirror?
7. If you have ever been pregnant, or have been with a woman who was, how did effect your sex life?
8. What would you like to work on to become a better person?
9. When did you think that you understood the sacrifices that people in the military make on behalf of their country?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend! (249)