We are still doing the Dog Days in August. Enjoy it while we still have it! Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!Saturday 9: Children and and Ages of Bloggers
1. Do you worry about your next birthday?
2. Have you ever lied about your age in the recent past? If yes why?
3. Have you ever lied about your age when you were young? If yes why?
4. How much older have you been a person that you were romantically involved?
5. How much younger have you been a person that you were romantically involved?
6. Have you ever been consider a sibling, rather than parent of your child?
7. If you have had children, did you factor in age when deciding to have a sibling?
8. If you have not had children, are you happy with your choice and/or fate?
9. Do your siblings have kids? Are you close to them? Their ages?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend!