Hi! Welcome to Saturday: 9 . We describe our blog as Just A Silly Meme Every Saturday. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions EVERY Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do"random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!Saturday 9: I Had an Accident
1. Have you ever been in a serious accident? If not, how about any accident?
2. Have you ever been ticketed for an accident and if so did you pay it or fight it?
3. What kind of insurance do you have and would you recommend it to your friends?
4. Did the accident cause you to change the way you drive?
5. Did you need a rental car? If so, did you get a better car or worse one than you had? If not, what did you do for transportation?
6. Have any of the mishaps you've experienced with your vehicles given you impressions of the quality or safety of certain vehicles?
7. Have you had to hire an attorney due to an accident?
8. When in an accident were you alone, with someone, with your children, etc. Did that make a difference in the situation?
9. Finally, if you could drive any vehicle you wanted, what would it be?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend~!
My responses are up! Great questions!
We'd be UP!
Lucky enough to have a lot of "no" answers this week!
I saw your meme on Kwizgiver blog, so I thought I would play this Saturday.
My answers are posted...here.
These were awesome questions! Thanks--I'm off to read other people's horror stories now....
This was fun!! Mine are up.
Lots of 'no' answers for me, but great questions!
I've skipped this one.
I don't have a car.
Post a Comment