Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Would You Take Them Back?
1. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
2. What was the first car you drove? What happened to it?
3. What’s the longest amount of time you have driven a car non-stop?
4. Have you ever been stood up on a date? If yes, when?
5. What TV network do you watch the most?
6. Pick out a song you like that has special meaning to you. Share with us what song is it, and what’s the meaning to you.
7. Who was your first celebrity crush on?
8. What is your favorite romantic comedy movie?
9. It has been said, "First Loves Are Never Over." Is this true for you?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend~!