Welcome to Saturday: 9 . What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: Being a Good Sport
1. Were you raised around a lot of sports?
2. What is your favorite sport?
3. When did you last play a sport?
4. When did you last attend a professional sporting event and what was it?
5. What was the last sport you watch on TV?
6. If you have children, do they play the same sports that you did? If not, someday if you have kids, would you like them to?
7. Do you think other people care too much about sports?
8. Do you have the freedom to be as involved in either playing or watching as much sports as you’d like to?
9. Who is your favorite sports team?
Thanks so much for joining us again at Saturday: 9. As always, feel free to come back, see who has participated and comment on their posts. In fact sometimes, if you want to read & comment on everyone's responses, you might want to check back again tomorrow. But it is not a rule. We haven’t any rules here. Join us on next Saturday for another version of Saturday: 9, "Just A Silly Meme on a Saturday!" Enjoy your weekend~!